Weekend Retreat Home
Saturday and Sunday mornings are my favorite time of the week as I have time to create magical home scenes. First, I wake up and make beautiful breakfast plates with my favorite songs playing in the background. City living is fast paced, stressful and noisy and the only peace is a tranquil home. Some sure ways to help achieve this are flowers, scented candles or plants. A beautiful environment is the key to all around wellness and survival and my daily living depicts that.
Below I've listed my weekend rituals:
- Rinse my face with cool water to wake up and feel refreshed.
- Splash my face with Mario Badescu's Skin Care facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater. In the winter I rub my face with a moisturizer by Kopari Coconut oil.
-Pour a glass of water and squeeze half a lemon and sometimes 2 capfuls of Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar or pour an 8 ounce cup of Kombucha probiotics (preferably pomegranate flavor).
- Prep a healthy breakfast which varies but the quickest are oatmeal and yogurt bowls.
- Stop at the local flower shop for weekend flowers.
- Burn my favorite candles and incenses.
- Run a warm pink sea salt bath with roses petals.
Ahhhh; repeat, repeat these weekend rituals and you will feel happier.
Find your inner balance in life. Click the photo to shop the hat:
White linens are the best for sleep. Click the photo to shop the white duvet:
Click the photo to shop the book:
Make breakfast special; it's the most important meal of the day.
Pick your favorite flowers.
Click photo to shop Mario Badescu rosewater face spray:
Click the photo to shop Kopari face products: